- January 6-8th. Performed in Pieces for Peace, at the Theater for the New City in Manhattan. Performed "On Words and Leaders"
- October 18th and 20th. Performing an excerpt from Mother Earth: An Exploration of Climate Change at the Queensboro Dance Festival. At the Secret Theater in Long Island City, Queens.
- November 12th. Awaken the Rogue. A Shared Evening with the Rogue Dancers at The Creative Cultural Center St .Victoria in Manhattan.
- January 10th. Soloist Shoko Fujita performed "New Beginnings" in Manhattan.
- February 7th. First Anniversary Gala at Ailey Studios in Manhattan.
- March 25th. NYC 10 at Dixon Place in Manhattan.
- April 26th. Performed UNPLUGGED at the Manhattan Movement and Arts Center.
- June 12th and 13th. KaleiDANCEscope: A Shared Evening of Dance with Awaken Dance Theater and Cedan Dance. At the Julia De Burgos Performance and Arts Center in Manhattan.
- June 14th. Shoko’s Solo at Dance Astoria. Bohemian Hall & Beer Garden in Queens.
- September 27th. Biomorphic Dance Festival in Manhattan. Performed "UNPLUGGED."
- October 11th. Astoria PARK. Community Performance/ open rehearsal. Murray Park in Queens.
- October 4th. Performed "Dreamworld" at WAXworks Performance Showcase at Triskelion Arts in Brooklyn.
- October 16. Part of the Emerging Artists Theater’s New Work Series at the TADA! Youth Theater in Manhattan. Performed “In His Grip” with Miguel Solano and Madeline Charles.
- October 25th. Part of the Emerging Artists Theater’s New Work Series at the TADA! Youth Theater in Manhattan. Exploration of Climate Change Through Dance. Work in Progress/Excerpts.
- November 1st. Performed "In His Grip" at Marie Christine Giordano Salon in Brooklyn.
- November 15th. Performed ADRENALINE at Kat Wildish Showcase at the Kaye Playhouse at Hunter College in Manhattan.
- November 16th. Love, Hope and Courage: A Fundraiser for the Helen Sawaya Foundation (reframing clinical treatment for cancer, incorporating emotional support into conventional oncology treatments via a variety of alternative therapies for patients and their families). Performed Upper Room and New Beginnings. Abingdon Theatre Company at the June Havoc Theatre in Manhattan.
- November 22nd. Part of Upsurge Choreographic Platform. At the Hudson Guild Theater in Manhattan.
- December 2nd and Dec 5th. Part of the Sans Limites winter season at the Connelly Theater in Manhattan. Performed “UNPLUGGED.”
- December 5th at 8pm. Hatch: The Works. Performed "Swelter", At The Works Studio in Manhattan.
- January 26th. Studio Showing at Ailey Studios in Manhattan.
- February 16th. Sue Samuel’s Jazz Roots Showcase: Broadway Dance Center in Manhattan.
- February 22nd. Bare Soles Showcase Series: The Kennedy Dancers Studios in Jersey City, NJ.
- April 12th. Ya’el Tap’s Choreographers Collective. Brooklyn Fireproof in East Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- May 31st. Queens Choreographers Showcase.
- August 2nd. Performed at The Drilling Company Theater for New Plays in Manhattan.
- August 16th. Performed in Kat Wildish Showcase at the Ailey Citigroup Theater in Manhattan.
- August 17th. Performed in Kat Wildish Showcase at the Ailey Citigroup Theater in Manhattan.
- October 21st, 23rd, and 25th. Performed 'Only in America' at the Queensboro Dance Festival. Performances were held at The Secret Theatre, located in Queens.
- November 9th. Performed in conjunction with The Rogue Dancers at their World Premier of Yarn. Performances were held at The Secret Theatre, located in Queens. Performed Unplugged, selections from the Race & Relationships Choreography Project, and Only in America.
- November 28th. Kat Wildish Presents Performing in NY Showcase Series at the Ailey Citigroup Theater in Manhattan.
- November 29th. Kat Wildish Presents Performing in NY Showcase Series at the Ailey Citigroup Theater in Manhattan.